New Sexy Sleeved Engine Is In!

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Thats definitely going to push someone's shit in. Awesome build OP. I was hoping you'd find you way to a new GT500, but you definitely made the better choice in my opinion!

68gtscode

Established Member
Extremely nice build! I look forward to hearing the results. I spoke to BPS a couple years ago about a car they were selling, and was really impressed overall by them... I’m sure they did a great job on your engine. Keep us posted!

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Thats definitely going to push someone's shit in. Awesome build OP. I was hoping you'd find you way to a new GT500, but you definitely made the better choice in my opinion!
Thanks man! If the right deal presented itself at the time I would have liked another built Shelby but hard to beat a TT auto s550 for what I wanted.

Extremely nice build! I look forward to hearing the results. I spoke to BPS a couple years ago about a car they were selling, and was really impressed overall by them... I’m sure they did a great job on your engine. Keep us posted!
Thanks! Yes they are great and have built two of my buddies engines which always take a pounding. I’d highly recommend them!

Users who are viewing this thread