Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
A3CD528A-E328-43E5-A5FA-FF8E162FB7C2.jpeg
1A9BD74F-BC15-44ED-8134-1FB371DEDDF8.jpeg
62A8835D-BF64-4EE0-B855-A52B2942BB25.jpeg
70C6D790-0350-495A-BD87-D778A92FED6A.jpeg
957A6E1C-EE84-4993-ADCA-16E433CE73E2.jpeg
25D643AB-57B3-455F-BA75-46849DF0B355.jpeg
Got my new shoes mounted and ceramic coated! So much better than what was on there. (Stock svtpp wheels, Sumitomo 255/40/19, MT street comp 305/35/20)

Now:
Shelby CS-14 gloss black
20x9.5”, 20x11”
Nitto NT555 G2 275/30/20
MT et street SS 305/35/20
New TPMS Sensors

Only issue I have is I originally ordered the nittos in a 35 sidewall but the shop screwed up and got me 30’s and I didn’t want to wait another 2 weeks for the 35s. Like rubber bands now, hoping it grows on me.

Khan

BANNED STOCK BRAKE PADS GURU
Established Member
Looking good. But 35 side wall would look better but I understand not wanting to wait

Smm7PT

Established Member
What a great choice for your car (color combo). I like the 30s, and in two weeks it may be lowered.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

RazorGTP

Oilsands Baby!
Established Member
Clean looking style and very easy to clean. They look great on the car.

Thanks, I’ve been looking at a lot of different wheels over the past two years but as soon as I seen Shelby come out with these I knew they were the ones.

I'm digging it.
Thanks!

They look good.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Thanks!

Looking good. But 35 side wall would look better but I understand not wanting to wait
Yes exactly. If they don’t grow on me over the summer I will swap them out next spring.

Do you have a shot of the whole car? Wanted to see how it looked overall.

Only in the garage, I think today will be the first time in 8 Days it’s not supposed to rain so will get some pics outside.

A little bit of a drop and those 30 sidewalls will look just right.;)

Hah, I can’t bring myself to drop it, the roads here are bad plus I’m always loading/unloading on my trailer and constantly jacking it up. I ever took off my lower spoiler when I got the car. Lol

Thanks!

Matching brake calipers really set off the car. Well done.

Thanks, I did the calipers last year. Debating powdercoating them this winter.

Agreed - I'm on the fence about it, but it's really hard to tell without a full side shot.

Will try to get good full pics today.

Looks good,.......................& a lot easier to clean !!!

Thanks...Ya I had the car ceramic coated along with my drag wheels and my summer truck wheels. I don’t ever have to wipe them when washing, just spray with the hose and everything just falls off.

KrisHorton

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Looks awesome man! So excited to see these wheels popping up out in the wild. I'm the product designer for the Carroll Shelby Wheel Company and this is our first new wheel since the company changed ownership last year. We've got lots of cool stuff coming down the pipeline later this year and in 2019. Thanks for posting these pics and glad you (and others) dig the wheel!

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Looks awesome man! So excited to see these wheels popping up out in the wild. I'm the product designer for the Carroll Shelby Wheel Company and this is our first new wheel since the company changed ownership last year. We've got lots of cool stuff coming down the pipeline later this year and in 2019. Thanks for posting these pics and glad you (and others) dig the wheel!

Are you guys allergic to designing a wheel less than 20"? (And lightweight?)

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I think it looks great and if you're not going to lower it, a larger tire in front will help fill the gap and look better, IMO.

I'm surprised at how heavy the wheels are, nearly 37lbs each (for the front at least).

KrisHorton

Boost Junkie
Established Member
Are you guys allergic to designing a wheel less than 20"? (And lightweight?)

This is the first wheel that we've released since relaunching the brand. We'll be offering flow-formed wheels and are making a push into the forged wheel market before the end of the year. We've got a 19" forged monoblock wheel in the works for '16+ GT350 and will hopefully follow suit with standard fitments down the line. Our next wheel is a 20" flow-formed wheel that's roughly 8lbs lighter than the CS14 wheel on Razor's car. So I believe we're headed in the right direction with the brand, but appreciate the feedback. I'll make sure to pass it along to the guys in charge. I'm just the guy that tries to make the wheels look cool. :)

Users who are viewing this thread