New Sound

joseph.devenney

How hard could it be
Established Member
My car had slp c/b on it when i bought it. Is there anyway to tell if its lm1 or lm2? It looks a little thicker like the lm2, but im not sure. Anyway, I put an o/r x on today thinking it would sound alright and maybe give me a bit more power. I like for my car to be loud, but damn it is extremely f'in loud now! Im afraid im gonna get pulled over by the first cop that see's me! Anybody else have this setup? I did some reading on here about it and it seems like this is the most un-popular setup for our cars lol. Should I leave it on until I can find a catted x or new cat back or just put the stock h back on?

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
if it really is loud enough that it is making you paranoid about getting pulled over maybe you should put the stocker back on, just so you feel better about things.

other than loud....how does it sound? does it sound good or no? if it sounds really good maybe you should leave it. haha. on the other hand if its loud AND sounds like sheeeit, then i would take it off for sure. maybe sell it and get a catted x...or whatever it is you are wanting.

FuzzyDiceRule

Established Member
if the mufflers are perfectly round, and .5-1 inch bigger in diameter than the pipe, theyre LM1's, if they actually look like a muffler, theyre LM2's LM1 is a resonator, LM2 is a glasspack i believe...

either way, O/R anything with SLP anything is going to be balls to the wall loud. id put on the stock H, and wait till you can afford a different catback to use with the O/R X... or sell the X and buy a Catted one...

Users who are viewing this thread