New Sprint phones for sale*Pics*

Traffic_Cone

Established Member
To sum it up my family was supposed to be switching to Sprint which I don't think they will be doing afterall and have went with Verizon, basically I'm left with a few phones on my hand's. The phone's that I currently have are 3 Samsung A840's and 1 C290 which is pending a sale. In all honesty I was comparing the prices that the Sprint Store and other places want full price for this phone the range varied from $270-$230 and on the Moto from $229-$200.

-For the Samsung's I was looking to get around $210obo(ea) and on the Moto (Pending sale)...these phones are solid phones and basically if your not eligable for an upgrade or don't want to extend your contract or even forgot to get insurance these's phone's are what your looking for.

The prices are not set in stone and we can talk about pricing/shipping.

(If you have any questions shoot me a pm, or if you would like to talk over the phone shoot me a pm and I'll give you my cell)
-Josh

DSCF1512_1.gif

DSCF1514_1.gif

DSCF1516_1.gif

DSCF1518_1.gif

DSCF1519_1.gif

DSCF1521_1.gif

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Why don't you just take them back to where you bought them? Sprint can track their stolen phones.

Traffic_Cone

Established Member
Hey thanks for the warm welcome...considering I used to sell cell phones thanks for the input. Im guessing since you know so much about phones you would know that the esn's would be blocked. Yea stealing phone's is real smart bud, guess an honest member can't sell a phone on here without an issue because from what I see other people are selling phones also...guess everyone else's is stolen material huh ? On top of that im outside of the return policy which was 15 days so why not try and help someone else out who doesn't have a phone.

Users who are viewing this thread