New SS on paper tag pulling out of dealer.

masterjr33

Established Member
https://www.google.com/maps/@30.129...ata=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1sZd-DS-0UOtYjXUm-afw48A!2e0

new white SS camaro rolls out on a paper tag as i am driving home.no traffic.

we both hit the light seen a block down.
I hear him rev and look over to see a denim jacket. abundant facial hair and a nascar hat. he is power braking at the light. looking at me like he wants to touch his sister.

light goes. I cant go full throttle yet but i put a half a car on him. shift to second decently quick and can finaly open up as i am a full car ahead. Top of second i have 3 cars and can see him in my side view. I double gas it in third gear for a second and pull her into neutral. Fly by ensues..

we hit the next light and he stops behind another car. I am behind a car at the light also. we all leave the light. at 35-40 his front car clears out and he changes lanes and guns it. i shift over to take his spot and find second. he pulls about 2 cars ahead before i can get clear of traffic and onto the gas.

by the end of second i have caught him and I am moving past. I rail into third going by still gaining speed. 2 car lengths on him and i let off again.. find my turn and go home.

04 termi pulley I/E tune.

Stinger2011

Established Member
Lol. The sister comment is great. I actually know a guy that drives a mustang that kisses at 16 year old boys and wears a muscle shirt. Picture dale earnhardt (sp?) with longer hair and on meth.

Beat him by a couple cars a year or so ago.

Good kill.

Last edited:

ramstein

Established Member
Good kill but without pictures of the sister this thread is useless...

LajosV

Established Member
Lol nice kill. I had the pleasure of killing a brand new SS in my 5.0 literally just pulling out of the Chevy dealer. Auto/convertible. Wasn't pretty for him haha.

dead man walkin

Established Member
Nice .. I love and feel bad for the paper tag kills.. getting a shot at a paper tag camaro it's like getting a virgin.. your gonna leave it sore and it will always remember you were it's first.. As for the sister. . No he didn't touch her, redneck law says he had to win first then he could have touched her

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Nice .. I love and feel bad for the paper tag kills.. getting a shot at a paper tag camaro it's like getting a virgin.. your gonna leave it sore and it will always remember you were it's first.. As for the sister. . No he didn't touch her, redneck law says he had to win first then he could have touched her

its even better when its a paper tag GTR! lol

scott9050

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
I beat an SS at the track on Sunday while missing a shift and hitting the rev limiter.

masterjr33

Established Member
images

found her.

TVSCobra

Established Member
I did something similar a few years back when the 5th gen camaros first came out. I was heading home on the highway and this Camaro was merging onto the highway. He did a flyby and the car had dealer tags on it. So it appeared a potential customer was test driving it with a salesman. I caught up to them and gave them a rev, they both had a smerk on their faces like they thought it wasn't going to be close. I just pointed and shook my finger for them to just go. They did and I pulled 5-6 cars on them and shut down. This was back when I was just a pulley/bolt-on making 450rwhp and 485rwtorq. Good times!

blkvenm97

Established Member
awesome! the 5th gens are big and slow...it almost seems as though the old ls1 camaros were faster than the new 5th gens...is this true? I know on paper the old ls1 is supposed to be a few tenths behind...but I don't see 500 threads a day about terminators and new 5.0s raping ls1 cars..but you sure do on the 5th gens lol.

Users who are viewing this thread