NEW Stainless Coolant Crossover Tube Plug "(Second Run)"

Status
Not open for further replies.

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
Received mine today as well and it looks great. I too will post pics when I get it installed.

vr4

Established Member
paypal sent for 1 raw stainless plug.

the address i gave is my hawaii addy. if it will cost you more to ship there i can give you my current (washington) address is you prefer.

the car is in hawaii so i would rather it go there but not too big of a deal to me.

tnuce10

Established Member
paypal sent for 1 raw stainless plug.

the address i gave is my hawaii addy. if it will cost you more to ship there i can give you my current (washington) address is you prefer.

the car is in hawaii so i would rather it go there but not too big of a deal to me.

I already filled out the info on the envelope so it's going to Hawaii, plus I said the price was shipped so I will honor that. Hopefully yours and the guy in Canada don't cost too much! :??:

tnuce10

Established Member
Also, sorry to you 3 guys waiting on your polished plugs...they took a couple extra days to get more polished but they will be heading out in the morning!

RTCOBRA2964

Established Member
Quick question for you guys...will I have to put anything on the threads when I install it? Wasn't really sure and don't want to have any problems if I ever have to remove it. LMK...Thanks

Ratchet

Established Member
Also, sorry to you 3 guys waiting on your polished plugs...they took a couple extra days to get more polished but they will be heading out in the morning!

Thanks man, no worries.. Mine is in pretty much shut down for the season mode right now!

vr4

Established Member
Quick question for you guys...will I have to put anything on the threads when I install it? Wasn't really sure and don't want to have any problems if I ever have to remove it. LMK...Thanks

If you want to be sure a very light coat of anti seize but they seal with the o-ring.

tnuce10

Established Member

04mach17

Established Member
Will this plug clear the 3.4L Whipple? If so then I'm interested in ordering one! My factory one was hacked up and I need a new one either way! I'll send a PM!

tnuce10

Established Member
Hey guys, is anyone able to confirm that the plugs will work with a 3.4 Whipple?

I tried looking for pictures but couldn't fine one of the right angle to tell for sure

Liquidsnake

Lok'tar Ogar
Established Member
I received my plug yesterday, it looks awesome! Thanks!
I'll post a picture once its installed.
Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread