New SVT Lightning Concept

Lomancobra

Established Member
Hey all, I know this isn't really an 03 Cobra topic, but I thought you guys might be interested. I went to the Detroit auto show about 2 weeks ago and I saw some awesome cars including the 03s up on the spinning display with some girl talking into a PA system about it. They also had one of our engines cross sectioned so you could see all the valves and pistons and the inside of the S/C. Preety cool. Anyway I also saw the new Lightning concept. And I will just say that I love the cobra, but if this were available I might have jumped ship. Looked preety sweet. Supposedly engine has 500 horse. Sorry I couldn't get any pictures from further back, people were crowding around and were messing up my view.

Lomancobra

Established Member
Originally posted by 03snake
Thanks for the pic. Topic has been discussed already though.

Oh. . .well in that case you dont get to see the interior :gt:

Just kidding, sorry about that, I did a search didnt find anything. Thought it looked badass

Lomancobra

Established Member
no sorry, they didnt have this engine on display. I'm not sure if it's going into production, I think it's just a concept as of yet. The one I was talking about in my original post was of the O3 Cobra engine.

Heres one of the interior despite its bluriness

Wonder where they got the pedals from?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread