new svt lightning owner (can someone post pictures for me please)

javis

Established Member
hi guys, I bought a 2001 lightning about two months ago. 37000 miles. I would say in perfect conditions and super clean. can someone help me post some pics. this is my first time trying to do it. I will appreciate that.
thanks
Javier:thumbsup:

Fast Willy

Established Member
easiest thing to do is get a photobucket account, upload the pics then right click on them once they are uploaded and click on get links and its the bottom one, Just copy past and boom they should show up.

leo2hot4tv

Established Member
Here you go Javier. Mods, move this to pics and vids section if necessary.

image2_zps136726ff.jpg

image4_zps576a8164.jpg

image_zpsce421805.jpg

image5_zps803e7082.jpg

image3_zpsf3e1a90a.jpg

image6_zps3f13c68e.jpg

javis

Established Member
thanks Silversleigh, thanks Leo for uploading the pics. so far the truck has 37500 miles, no mods (coming soon). I love it

leo2hot4tv

Established Member
You're welcome man. lol, no mods......for now. You'll be modding sooner rather than later. Nice truck, mod it right and it'll bring a smile to your face for years to come.

javis

Established Member
lol I know for now. well I get an smile every time I uncover it. my daily driver is a Mach 1 but I don't know. this truck feels different. the Mach 1 is a Mach 1 and also turn heads every where but this lightning has a different feeling. hard for me to decide which one to use on a Sunday morning. lol.

99cobradave

Established Member
lol I know for now. well I get an smile every time I uncover it. my daily driver is a Mach 1 but I don't know. this truck feels different. the Mach 1 is a Mach 1 and also turn heads every where but this lightning has a different feeling. hard for me to decide which one to use on a Sunday morning. lol.

I like driving my L much better than the '03 Cobra.

Nice truck, BTW.

javis

Established Member
thanks Dave. before I got my Lightning I was thinking about getting a cobra. you also have a very nice Lightning man

javis

Established Member
thanks Scotty. forgot to mention that the seats are almost new. they have always been covered. the original owner(im the second) bought the seat covers and put them on about two months after he got the truck.

Users who are viewing this thread