new tall gripper knob from MGW to help reach and shift effort!!!!

MGW

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
i have taken the first step in trying to help those with reach and shift issues with their cobras by offering a new taller gripper knob. it works with our shifter obviously but will also work with any setup using the stock threads. it still maintains the same great looks and feel of our standard gripper just an inch taller.

here are some pics...

tallgripper1.jpg

tallgripper2.jpg

oh and i know a bunch of you guys are going in on a group buy for the f'in fast knobs but i just wanted to let you guys know that we can do those on our grippers and race knobs for no extra cost.

if you want a tall gripper you can call in your order anytime. the price is 5 dollars more than our normal grippers and race knobs.

regards
george

PJM99

Established Member
Any groups buy on the shifters themselves? I really want one but I'm also trying to save some cash.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
I know that SCMC members were getting a deal through MGW....

not sure if thats still the case, but check out SVTCOBRACLUB.COM

scootro

Established Member
PJM99 said:
Any groups buy on the shifters themselves? I really want one but I'm also trying to save some cash.
+1 i'd be interested in a shifter, too.... i hate my pro 5.0 shifter.

svtdriven

Established Member
won't the taller knob defeat the purpose of having a short shifter? Even with that, you'd still have to lean forward for 3rd and 5th.

I swear the stock shifter location was designed by a guy who could scratch his knees without bending over.

Users who are viewing this thread