New tattoo, looking for origin of image

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Hey everyone, im getting some new work done and i know the image im getting is from some form of famous artwork but i cannot find the origin, does anyone know where its from or what this painting is called? I think this is pretty sweet, I got this from the band Ghost. I have this good and evil theme going on with my tattoos, the right side of my body so far has all evil stuff and the left side has good, didnt start that way but thats kinda how it has worked out. This is going to be my next piece and i would like to find the origin of it.

ghost-header.jpg

SVT_4_me

Established Member
i can't answer your question, but there is a TON of detail in that picture. you better have a badass tattoo artist...

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
i can't answer your question, but there is a TON of detail in that picture. you better have a badass tattoo artist...

I do, ive had 3 pieces done by the same artist, hes the second longest tattooing artist in St. Louis, 31 years of work with 25 of owning the same shop. Hes insane with what he can do.

bumplime

Established Member
Better be big or that will look like shit in a fee years simply due to the amount of detai in a small area. Otherwise that is a nice piece and has awesome potential. Post up some pics of your current work.

Users who are viewing this thread