New Termi

socalrdnck

Established Member
I finally got my first terminator! It's an 03 with 30k miles. Car currently has a bbk intake, bassani x pipe and cat back, 2.76 blower pulley with idlers and full length subframe connectors. Just ordered an sct x4 tuner and will be dyno running next month. Going to get a larger heat exchanger to help keep temps down. Also swapping out my metal bbk intake for the JLT CAI.

What are some good upgrades to start looking into getting??

socalrdnck

Established Member
image.jpgimage.jpg

Hybbs

Established Member
That's a nice clean car. I just got my first Terminator a year ago. I have similar mods and the car makes a little over 450 rwhp. I'm not sure how much power you are wanting to get out of it. I'm pretty content on my power levels for now. But who knows, maybe I will change my mind in the future. My one piece of advice would be to change all the fluids and do a good once over of all the wear and tear items, i.e. brake pads. Good luck with your car...

Mystique 04

Established Member
Nice ride bro!Bought my first Termi in feb this year and engine was stock.Did similar mods and ran 440rwhp and 467rwhp on a email tune from lethal performance.Getting her dyno tuned next week to get a little more out.

socalrdnck

Established Member
Wait for what? I'm lost!

All fluids are being changed today as well as spark plugs!

Any advise when upgrading blower and such? Going to do bushing and brace on IRS sometime this weekend if the parts so up today.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Nice TERMINATOR I'd get the tune checked if it's pullied ASAP to make sure it's not running lean.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
It's running slightly lean which is why I immediately ordered the tuner for a base tune and will be putting it on the dyno!

I would not go WOT until it gets tuned. Check out Cobra Bob's FAQ it's a great wealth of info.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Wait for what? I'm lost!

All fluids are being changed today as well as spark plugs!

Any advise when upgrading blower and such? Going to do bushing and brace on IRS sometime this weekend if the parts so up today.
You'll learn young Skywalker.
I shouldn't crack myself up, but sometimes I do.

Users who are viewing this thread