New times for the gt...

niterydr

Established Member
So tonight I made it out to the local 1/4 mile track for the first time for 2011. Had a great night.

Made 4 passes and all 4 were better than my best time last year (12.95@105).

Best 60' was a 1.650
Best MPH was 106.74

Best Pass:

60' ..... 1.652
330 .... 5.176
1/8 ..... 8.097
MPH .... 84.39
1000 ... 10.618
1/4 ..... 12.742
MPH .... 106.74

The mods to the car are:
- JLT RAI
- 75mm TB
- Trickflow Plenum
- MGW Short shifter
- 4.10's
- Mail order tune
- Off-road X-pipe
- Magnaflow Magnapack catback
- MM LCA's
- Eibach Sportline springs
- Tokico Blue shocks
- Corbeau CR1's
- Steeda UDP's
- Weight reduction (no back seat, spare tire, jack, and no front sway bar)
- Mickey Thompson ET Drags

Not to bad for a bolt-on 2v! :rolling:

Last edited:

2 cam sam

Established Member
Nice runs ! There's a local 2v that runs 7.9's in Knoxville with bolt ons. So you still have some left in her.

clc44

Established Member
Congrats man! Add some LT's, 100/125 shot and custom tune. That 2V will be deep in the 11's.

I love seeing impressive all motor numbers. I'm working on a N/A Mach 1 that I would like to see 11's with. Then maybe hit it with a shot to surprise people.

niterydr

Established Member
Nice runs ! There's a local 2v that runs 7.9's in Knoxville with bolt ons. So you still have some left in her.

Thanks. LT's are next on the list so that I can finish off the bolt-on's. Then an aluminum driveshaft and maybe a little more weight reduction.

Congrats man! Add some LT's, 100/125 shot and custom tune. That 2V will be deep in the 11's.

I love seeing impressive all motor numbers. I'm working on a N/A Mach 1 that I would like to see 11's with. Then maybe hit it with a shot to surprise people.

Thanks man. Not sure about running nitrous yet. Trying to decide if I wanna go n/a or add a supercharger at this point.

Qtr milerocket

The Human Calculator
Established Member
That's great!, your car is really working well for the mods you have done so far. If you go the N/A route there's a ton of et left in the weight reduction department ie: skinnies, lightweight brakes, manual steering, ac removal, sound deadner removal, light weight race seats, and a 4.30 gear among other things. If you could hook and have good air an 11.99 wouldn't surprise me.

Peace :coolman:

James

Users who are viewing this thread