New Times with Traction Bars and High Flows

CHICOSVT

Established Member
End of July, i heard from both jason and rick about a week or so ago but havent heard anything since. Jason said he got some high flows too and i some other stuff, not sure wat?

SvtFireFighter

03SvtFireFighter
Established Member
Chris he has my mods list in his wallet so look at mine and you will see what he has:)
Tell Rick and Jason Next friday 1320 Night at BMP they need to come.

boca ron

Banned
awesome joel, thats great #s for as hot as it is, stock motor with boltons? looks like that last adjustment we made was on the money. next week the elusive 11 will come put that on your calender. Are you sure thats an eaton s/c? Damn that mph is smokin. Tkae it easy on them over there, Boca Chapter is comeing with some back up for ya next week just in case any builtmotor guys pop-up.

CHICOSVT

Established Member
Mang im goin over there and take both u guys out in the "DUMPTRUCK" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Joel u guys goin have to run once hes got all his shit on.

Hey Boca just curios, how much does the mph affect the Times reason is that i have hit 88 mph in 1/8 before but never ran a 7 just really low 8's?

boca ron

Banned
CHICOSVT said:
Mang im goin over there and take both u guys out in the "DUMPTRUCK" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Joel u guys goin have to run once hes got all his shit on.

Hey Boca just curios, how much does the mph affect the Times reason is that i have hit 88 mph in 1/8 before but never ran a 7 just really low 8's?
I always refer to mph in terms of power ,ets will vary with the least bit of tire spin , but that mph always stays pretty consistent and is a good indicator of how much power your really makeing. To answer your 1/8 mile question, ets are all in that 60, your mph supports a better 1/8 time to better it you need either a better 60 or more power to flat out muscle your way through slow short times, as a rule for every .1 you can gain on your short times will equate to .2 on the big end. I heard a rumor the DUMPTRUCK is getting a massage of some sort, any truth to that? Hope so, Ive got an aluminum block on the way. Joel will be buying my current motor and going kb that motor is trapping a nats hair under 127 currently. goodluck withit :beer:

boca ron

Banned
awax_cobrastang said:
in ur sig ur time is actually faster.... i dont understand
correct, documented proof could no be obtained, video of run indicated I think it was 12.24, timeslip was 12.84 @ 111 something the car he smoked a ls-1 time was 12.4, Joel felt time beam was off because of wind. Either way he backed that time up in 96* heat, which imo is pretty good with stock intercooler resevoir and heat exchanger and the heaton.

Users who are viewing this thread