New tint and new pics...

en89vo

Established Member
Just got the windows tinted 20% and had a friend (practicing photographer) take some pics....here they are!

Ian_4.gif

Ian_2.gif

Ian_7.gif

Ian_8.gif

Ian_9.gif

Ian_1.gif

Ian_5.gif

Ian_10.gif

They kinda seem fuzzy on here to me? Idk why though, they look fine on all the other places I've posted them...Let me know what you think of the truck!

en89vo

Established Member
the back end is dropped a little is it not? I think I'm just going to lower the front a little more...maybe just take out the isolators to level it out a little more...

SVTBeatdown13

Travis Barker Jr.
Established Member
the back end is dropped a little is it not? I think I'm just going to lower the front a little more...maybe just take out the isolators to level it out a little more...

Yes the back is down some. I say MORE! lol No but ya it does look good man.

en89vo

Established Member
Cool pics...I really like the 20% also. The back window tinted the same would really make it look uniform.

The back window is factory so it is 20% too, but I think any difference in color you see is just the lighting, in person it's pretty darn close to the same color and shade, even the strip across the front of the windshield blends in almost perfectly.....

Thanks for all the comments though you guys, I really appreciate it! I'm not sure how I should go about lowering it though, I'm not even sure what it already has, I'm assuming just a set of aftermarket shackles?

Users who are viewing this thread