**New Tinted Tails**

00SVTStrike

Established Member
I am selling a Brand New set of tinted tail lights. Long story short, I was getting screwed around online, and asked for a refund..I was told one was on its way, so I ordered a set from a different source, well instead of a refund I got a set of tails at my door. So these are brand new only taken out of the box for inspection and pics. I have the other set on my truck now and they fit very nice, and dont leak or anything (A common concern with any aftermarket lamps)...I am only looking to reclaim my purchase price of $90. That is to your door. PayPal may be sent to [email protected] PM me if interested.
parts023.gif

squirellracing

white lightning
Established Member
man o man that is very tempting what do they look like on ur truck i have a white one too if they look awesome considered sold

00SVTStrike

Established Member
There's a shot for ya. Depending on the angle you have of the truck, they look darker and lighter, but a nice tint overall. Lemme know. :thumbsup:

00SVTStrike

Established Member
Im trying to keep an eye on this thread...you can also PM me...it might be faster.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

sleeper01

Established Member
you wouldn't happen to have a link to who is selling them on ebay would you? I looked and didn't find any.

Users who are viewing this thread