BG Goodrich gForce KDW ?

Bridgestone Potenzas SO3 ?

What do you folks think?

I have Potenzas now but I am strongly considering going BFg. :shrug:

Last edited:

03InThe11s

i meant 10s :)
Established Member
i have allways had good luck with BFG's and that is what i will be replacing my F1's with. in the front atleast. still tryin to decide on drag radials out back

Bingo13

Established Member
The KDWs would be a step down from the SO3s. If you are after an all around street performance tire then I would highly suggest the Goodyear GS-D3 or Toyo Proxes T1-S if you want a change.
The BFG KD would be a more aggressive tire but you will give up wet weather performance.
If you can wait, the Nitto 555R-II will be out in a 285/35/18 size next month.

(edit- also the 305/35/18 but I have concerns about the fitment on our '00R wheels)

Last edited:

konakimo

Established Member
Bingo, I just received an E-mail about the 555 R II, they should be out, and available by the 18th of Dec. , thats what Ive been waiting for, 305/35/18 :D

Bingo13

Established Member
Originally posted by konakimo
Bingo, I just received an E-mail about the 555 R II, they should be out, and available by the 18th of Dec. , thats what Ive been waiting for, 305/35/18 :D

Houston always gets the new tires first. I actually ordered them through my favorite store down there and will have them shipped up here.
I was told to expect them on or around 1/4/04. I will make a call tomorrow. I am going with the 285/35/18s at all four corners on the '00R wheels. I will try the 305/35/18s once I decide upon a set of track wheels for this season. Thanks for the date info. :D

Users who are viewing this thread