New to site: 93 Cobra blk #3001

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
Main Entry: Na·ja
Pronunciation: 'nA-j&
Function: noun
: a genus of elapid snakes comprising the true cobras

I mainly joined the site just because of this forum.

So what's up fellow cobra comrades! :rockon:

My car is more of a garage queen now than a race car. It used to be a daily driver from 1998 - 2003 so it has about 100k miles. But it runs now better than ever!

I am a licensed venomous keeper so I also keep deadly cobras as well as metal ones. If anyone would like a photo with a live cobra on the hood of there car cobra and you live in south Florida, let me know.

scootro

Established Member
welcome......i bet you got some scary stories handling those cobra's.......eeeeekk

lets see some pics................. :rockon:

Last edited:

9T3SVT

Established Member
Naja said:
If anyone would like a photo with a live cobra on the hood of there car cobra and you live in south Florida, let me know.

I don't want one but if you have a picture like that please post it....

Oh and welcome aboard :rockon:

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
-SVT- Parker said:
Welcome......Is that safe?

Thanks............I like to practice safety when dealing with these snakes. The cobra's neurotoxic venom is nothing one should ever take lightly. I use snake sticks, hooks, tongs, garbage cans, tubes, and snake gloves whenever a snake comes out of the cage. Besides the safety precautions, you tend to learn which snakes are easier to handle outside and which ones are not. I only use the snakes that have been in my collection for a while and are not as aggressive and flighty as others.

Last edited:

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
9T3SVT said:
I don't want one but if you have a picture like that please post it....

Oh and welcome aboard :rockon:

No cobra combo pictures yet. Still working on that one.

sumatrana.gif

open.gif

93cobra2776

a.k.a Lee93
Established Member
Naja said:
Thanks............I like to practice safety when dealing with these snakes. The cobra's neurotoxic venom is nothing one should ever take lightly. I use snake sticks, hooks, tongs, garbage cans, tubes, and snake gloves whenever a snake comes out of the cage. Besides the safety precautions, you tend to learn which snakes are easier to handle outside and which ones are not. I only use the snakes that have been in my collection for a while and are not as aggressive and flighty as others.

I actually had thought about getting Naja on my vanity plate a few years ago. Didn't feel like having to explain it to everyone who asked about it though

Naja

cobra keeper
Established Member
93cobra2776 said:
I actually had thought about getting Naja on my vanity plate a few years ago. Didn't feel like having to explain it to everyone who asked about it though

Very cool! No one has ever asked me what it means. Naja was already taken so I had to be Naja 5 for 5 liter.
naja5.gif

scootro

Established Member
wow........very cool.....that white (Monocles) cobra is badass!!!!!

thanks for sharing those pics............

Last edited:

Fiveoh93Snake

Snake Bitten!
Established Member
:eek: Holy Smoly; now that my friends is a true Cobra enthusiast...... in more ways than one :bowdown: Aight dude whats up with one of dem photos, I don't see no stinkin glove on your hand and that Cobra looks a little perturbed? :poke: By the way welcome aboard an nice car dude.

svtdriven

Established Member
I've had a lot of snakes. Most of them are what I could catch in the wild. black snakes, corn snakes, etc, and I've also had a python. I've been bitten quite often. I wouldn't take a chance with a poisonous snake! Is the profit worth the risk?

Users who are viewing this thread