New to SVTP

01SVTSTANG

Established Member
Hey my name is Eddie, registered a couple of months back but never posted :shrug:. I have a black 01 Cobra with JLT CAI, Flowmaster 40's, Bassani offroad X-pipe for now, haven't had the money to get anything else :nonono:. Here are some pics, let me know what you think!

21mrs5d.jpg
27yogtf.jpg
2vwg1o7.jpg
wmquu.jpg
5otd1k.jpg
2n0nalw.jpg
vcyznt.jpg
2q3op41.jpg

Those are recent pictures from today. I know I need to lower my car but like stated above funds are low right now haha. I do have a 99-01 Cobra front bumper I am putting on I just need to get it painted, also I am looking for a cowl hood to trade for my terminator hood. I would like the termi rear bumper, side skirts, side scoops, Mach 1 sail panel and as you see I have the s281 wing. Future mods include: 4.10's, 5.0 stroker kit, MGW shifter, BBK longtubes, BBK TB, drilled and slotted rotors, carbon fiber driveshaft, built IRS (I like autocross), bigger tires (what size would be good?), different wheels (any ideas?), nitrous, later on I will slap on a turbo or if I can find a cheap Eaton with all the parts I will get that :dancenana:. Also, I painted the wheels myself, kind of going for the sinister look. LMK what you think please!

Kn38ms

Glockaholic...
Established Member
A Black Cobra another TX member. :rockon:

w00t!!!!!!

Last edited:

Venom550

Established Member
Welcome. Love the car, I have a black 01 cobra also. I have some black 98 cobra wheels and I'm getting ready to put some H&R springs on mine.

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Car looks good. Like the wheels, I am going to do that with my stockers I think. I see you want a "sinister" look, and it appears that your side cobras and front cobra are painted black, yet the rear of the car has chrome all over it. IMO, I would black it all out.

Users who are viewing this thread