New to the forum

o0 01 SVT 0o

Established Member
not sure how... haha. call me dumb but i cant seem to figure out how to upload from my computer

Last edited:

o0 01 SVT 0o

Established Member
Welcome to the board. I used to live in UT. Does that count? :)

haha sure if you can tell me if they have any local groups. as far as mods 01 cobra. 31,xxx miles. for right now all i have is a catback (pypes), cai (jlt) and 65mm tb from bbk.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes :D

o0 01 SVT 0o

Established Member
2012-04-12183705-1.jpg

There she is!

Last edited:

CobRoush-00

Established Member
Welcome to the club! Keep in mind this is a pretty tight community even though we are scattered all over the US. Thanks to the Internet we are actually neighbors. Utah is in the house! Nice car you have there, my friend!

o0 01 SVT 0o

Established Member
Welcome to the club! Keep in mind this is a pretty tight community even though we are scattered all over the US. Thanks to the Internet we are actually neighbors. Utah is in the house! Nice car you have there, my friend!

Thanks! I love it and couldnt be happier honestly. I have been on a couple other forums and it always seems like when any of the other ones had questions that stumped them they would tell people to come here so i thought maybe this is the place to be haha.

3B99SVT

Top down makes me smile
Established Member
haha sure if you can tell me if they have any local groups. as far as mods 01 cobra. 31,xxx miles. for right now all i have is a catback (pypes), cai (jlt) and 65mm tb from bbk.

Thanks for all the warm welcomes :D

Not sure about any local groups -- I was a poor student when I was in UT. Nice that you found a low mileage '01 but I don't know why the 65mm tb is on there. The stock tb is pretty decent unless you're really pushing high HP.

How I miss Lake Powell, Arches, Zion, Canyonlands/Dead Horse Point, and Bryce Canyon. And, of course, the Wasatch Front for winter skiing.

Like trubeast mentioned, this is a pretty tight community and someone will typically have significant experience on almost any aspect of your car.

o0 01 SVT 0o

Established Member
Nice that you found a low mileage '01 but I don't know why the 65mm tb is on there. The stock tb is pretty decent unless you're really pushing high HP.

I would like to throw on a turbo kit down the road so I am getting the odds and ends now. Next up is suspension mods.

Users who are viewing this thread