New to the site not Fords...

Z0 What?

Established Member
Hey y'all, my name is Austin and a friend of mine just told me about the site, and I'd have to say I'm pretty impressed with all of the information and stuff. Anyways, as for my cars I have my first car a '69 Mach 1 that I bought from a junkyard in OK, and did a full resto with my dad. Then last summer I bought my dad's '03 Sonic Blue Cobra from him...soo ya, here are some pics.
Butt09Spring062.jpg

n8351961_37599940_5598.jpg

G:342

Just here for the ride.
Established Member
Welcome ot the site. Great looking mustangs. How about a little more info on the Mach 1?

Z0 What?

Established Member
How about a little more info on the Mach 1?

I got the Mach in HS for 1200 bucks, I completely dissasembled it and took it to Mexico on Caster wheels and got it painted for $900. Then with the help of my dad got it reassembled in time for prom my senior year(4-5year project total). It had a 347ci with coilovers up front, power rack, 4 speed top loader with 3.00 gears, Baer Brakes, and mostly original interior and body parts. Then about two years ago I found a cheap T-56 out of a Camaro and put that in along with swapping in 3.73's. I open tracked the car at TWS, CA Speedway, and Miller Motorsport Park, and occasionaly autoXd it(as seen above). Then last summer I finally finished parting together my 428, which I then built and installed, I really liked the 347 but the car is originally an "R" code SCJ Drag Pack, so I had to do it some justice...plus it makes boat loads of TQ now! And I still got 18mpg on the drive from CA to TX! Just last week I installed an old set of Cal Tracs w/ some Mono Leafs, and plan on takin the Big block drag racin soon.

Users who are viewing this thread