New to the terminator

GNSNAKE

Established Member
Going to pick it up Sunday.was tuned in California,has a throttle body 2.76 pulley magna flow mufflers put down 454 hp. my 1st question 454 hp good power for the mods ? Thanks in advance. Rob

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
yes that's right in the ballpark for a 2.76 upper only car. my car is just about the same... see sig. 2.80 upper, stock throttle body, intake/catback and tuned in cali for 91 octane.

makes for a fun ride! enjoy

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Need to see the proof of purchase! Pics!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

GNSNAKE

Established Member
Absolutely love the color

Attachments

• IMG_1935.jpeg
    IMG_1935.jpeg
    275.8 KB · Views: 97

01yellercobra

Established Member
Whereabouts in cali did you pick it up from? Not too many of those running around so I wonder if I've seen it.

Redfire03

Established Member
Congrats on the new purchase! My suggestion would be to get it to a dyno in your area and check the tune and make sure its safe before beating on it too much. Either chose a shop that is capable/qualified tuning the cobra or book an appointment with a qualified remote tuner.

Cars are getting old now too, do a really good once over (suspension bushings, fluids, brake lines, etc.).

Enjoy it and take care of it! I love my Mystichrome!

SsnakeSVT03

Established Member
Congrats on the new purchase! My suggestion would be to get it to a dyno in your area and check the tune and make sure its safe before beating on it too much. Either chose a shop that is capable/qualified tuning the cobra or book an appointment with a qualified remote tuner.

Cars are getting old now too, do a really good once over (suspension bushings, fluids, brake lines, etc.).

Enjoy it and take care of it! I love my Mystichrome!
X2

Users who are viewing this thread