new to this forum, pics of my car

wudekstyle

Established Member
hey guys, new to this forum, been on Contour.org for about 9 months and recognize some of you guys on here. Just saying hey and here's some pictures my car. Enjoy.:rockon:

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

also how do you change your user name? I can't find it. These smilies sure are cool though.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

wudekstyle

Established Member
thanx for the compliments. I have been busy posting and checking responses for my friend in the New Edge Cobra forums. he has a 2001 and he is having a helluva time getting one of the bolts off the manifold for his magnaflow system install. Can you believe that exhaust system will boost his output by around 20 HP?! I wish we had some mod friendly cars..:( Oh well, it's good for now. He was thinking of going to an open track day with our other friend that just bought an S2000. I wouldn't mind trying it out, but I'm really afraid of our whoile oil problem at high rpms on right turns. Scares me enough to not go. I will be getting dyno'd within a month or two though, hopefully I won't be disappointed...:shrug:

chknhwk

Originally posted by wudekstyle
I have been busy posting and checking responses for my friend in the New Edge Cobra forums. he has a 2001 and he is having a helluva time getting one of the bolts off the manifold for his magnaflow system install.

Try Aerokroil. It's like :burn: on rust. :rockon: :thumbsup:

wudekstyle

Established Member
I think his problem was that the starter was in the way or something, but he has taken care of it I believe. Thanx though.

Users who are viewing this thread