New Toy: 2023 Ducati Panigale V4S

blk02edge

Established Member
me starting a personal thread WOULD BE an attention seeking move wouldnt it? Most people on here consider 220HP big HP. And it is alot of power, espescially if ure not accustomed to how hard it hits. For me to sum up what it took to get this thing in the done column/ and throwing big power would take 5 pages. Do u really want to read allll that BS? I struggled the MOST with feeding the 044 fuel pump/ and alllll those electrical accessories.
You are currently worse than Aids. If you started your own thread on your Busa you'd probably find people might actually respect you more

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nobody ever talks about torque when they throw these liter bikes on the truth detector.

I can't stand that guy. lol. Has some cool bikes and I'll torture myself as long as I can watching his vids to see them!!

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My buddy has a streetfighter v4 and when we go away to the dragon for week, I get jealous of all the engine braking the v4 has... I truly do miss my 1299!!

I just feel the V4 is out of reach price wise especially when you get the S model and put an exhaust on it, even tho the Arrows exhaust looks good and is somewhat reasonably priced. Your set-up is the king!!

Thank you. Yes, it is certainly a dream to be able to have this bike and set up like this. I walk into the garage and have to pinch myself. Brings a devilish smile every time. lol.

The 1299 was a beast. I had the 1199. That thing was raw. It also had every ailment they were known for with the early production bikes. Was your classic "Ducati ownership experience". lol. I think the quality of their builds is much better than when they made the 1199. Or at least I'm hoping so. Pretty heavily invested in red bikes at the moment.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
i respect your honesty, lady. If i started a thread, it would be an "ALL U CAN EAT" character assassination. from reply number 1 up until page 257.
Am I not deserving of misspelled capitalized words?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Thank you. Yes, it is certainly a dream to be able to have this bike and set up like this. I walk into the garage and have to pinch myself. Brings a devilish smile every time. lol.

The 1299 was a beast. I had the 1199. That thing was raw. It also had every ailment they were known for with the early production bikes. Was your classic "Ducati ownership experience". lol. I think the quality of their builds is much better than when they made the 1199. Or at least I'm hoping so. Pretty heavily invested in red bikes at the moment.
Honestly my 1299 fueling was pretty bad on the Evo Ducati map when I installed the exhaust. A tuner on Ducati forum had a fix for the stalling at times when coming to a stop.

After that I did about 15,000 miles of pure adrenalin riding.. She was amazing, but as you know the hot ass from exhaust wasn't fun Hahah!!!
Miss it when we do the tail of dragon tho.

I just sold my S1000R and I'm going to pick up a Tuono V4 this fall tho.

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 44
  • ew.jpg
    ew.jpg
    624 KB · Views: 47
  • ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    275.9 KB · Views: 41

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love the white nose/tail. I always wanted to do that with my 1199.

Also love the Aprilia. If we had a stronger support network, I would very likely have gotten a Tuono instead of the Hyper. That V4 is pure sex.

Here is the tiniest pic of the 1199. And, ironically, was the beginning of the end of the beginning for my flip flops on sport bikes. lol. Shortly after this pic was taken, and all legal proceedings concluded, this girl got traded for a Triumph Tiger 800 XCA. lol.

DUCATI_POLICE.jpeg

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
I love the white nose/tail. I always wanted to do that with my 1199.

Also love the Aprilia. If we had a stronger support network, I would very likely have gotten a Tuono instead of the Hyper. That V4 is pure sex.

Here is the tiniest pic of the 1199. And, ironically, was the beginning of the end of the beginning for my flip flops on sport bikes. lol. Shortly after this pic was taken, and all legal proceedings concluded, this girl got traded for a Triumph Tiger 800 XCA. lol.

View attachment 1800916

We all have been there!!!

$300.00 at the dragon for me...

Attachments

• bhdfsg.jpg
    bhdfsg.jpg
    644.4 KB · Views: 50

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Haha. Epic pic.

I sent that pic to my wife just after I got pulled over. She was most unpleased. I got it for "greater than 35 MPH over". Yeah, that was exciting. I learned that getting "just" a lawyer wasn't enough. I needed the "right" lawyer. Like the guy who worked on the prosecuting DA's re-election team. Hehe. All in I was about $750 and it was plead down to non-criminal speeding. With no infractions for 12 months it came off my record. Much better than a Class A misdemeanor (up to 12 months in jail, $2500 fine). There were a few months of real anxiety there. lol.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I learned that getting "just" a lawyer wasn't enough. I needed the "right" lawyer. Like the guy who worked on the prosecuting DA's re-election team. Hehe. All in I was about $750 and it was plead down to non-criminal speeding. With no infractions for 12 months it came off my record. Much better than a Class A misdemeanor (up to 12 months in jail, $2500 fine). There were a few months of real anxiety there. lol.
10+ years ago, w/o a lawyer, over 100, I plead guilty and was sentenced to two days in jail, decent size fine, having a supervised PO w/ random drug screens and having to watch videos which had nothing to do with speeding. I was not under the influence nor did I get a sobriety test, I was just charged with speeding.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I have a 21 S1000RR, the new Panigale V4S are so expensive, bmw has been spoiling us for years with heated grips and cruise control. IF Ducati added this to the Panigale I might consider paying 30k+ for a motorcycle!

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have a 21 S1000RR, the new Panigale V4S are so expensive, bmw has been spoiling us for years with heated grips and cruise control. IF Ducati added this to the Panigale I might consider paying 30k+ for a motorcycle!

My last bike was a 19 R1250GS. What a machine. It had all the billet packages, etc. I really liked that bike. Precision built bike. The shifter was "jewel" like.

My pani and hyper both have heated grips. Was an add-on though... lol No cruise or ****ing gas gauge though. lol

But, honestly, I'm beyond specs and numbers at this stage in my life. It what speaks to me and warms my cockles. lol.

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
And I got the Hyper back together. Brembo GP4RX caliper with the 19 RCS Corsa Corta MC. Great combo. Much better than the stock brakes.

Attachments

• IMG_0793.jpeg
    IMG_0793.jpeg
    603.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0794.jpeg
    IMG_0794.jpeg
    513.2 KB · Views: 45

dan1982

Established Member
And I got the Hyper back together. Brembo GP4RX caliper with the 19 RCS Corsa Corta MC. Great combo. Much better than the stock brakes.
If you dont wanna get the brembo z04 pads... Fedoro makes a really good brake pad also. Braketek makes a hell of a rotor (not that that makes any difference in performance, but the pads will. These are track pads... dont know how well they would like getting wet. I went through ALL this bs when i comverted to a set of Gp4rx calipers myself.. Im STILL waiting on the rear caliper. I bought a whole new UNIT 5 triple tree that is 5 pounds lighter and CF bars... sooo the whole damn front end has to come apart again..... And if I find a set of Ohlins FGRT208 forks Ill do that at the same time the front end gets violated. dreading taking it alllll apart AGAIN.
1689670331178.png
22713285_1304727056302782_8671255044648440910_o.jpg
285819650_4949425801832871_6545023528587043527_n.png
Home :: Parts :: Ducati :: 848 / 1098 / 1198 :: Brake / Clutch / Controls :: Brake Calipers / Pads :: Ferodo C-Pro Brembo M4 / GP4RX / M50 Carbon Ceramic Race / Track Brake Pads

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread