New Toy

93SVTCobra

Established Member
He lives about a mile from me. I try to do a burnout in front of his out every time the Cobra goes past.

I'll let him know about the meet. He doesn't drive it much but would probably be up for this. Good call!

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Originally posted by 93SVTCobra
We are planning a rather large car show at Jack Demmer Ford on June 15th. Perhaps we could have it then. I know that Jim Demmer will have his 3 Cobra R's there (93,95,00) and I'm sure I could get Mike to bring down at least one of his. Perhaps we could get Dean to drive his 95R up from Indiana.

I'll even add a Cobra R class to the show if we can get more than 5 R's!

Sorry Mark, I will not be able to make it. Brian and Kevin are dragging me to Hallet for the Shelby Mid-America meet that weekend. :coolman:

I would have been there for sure otherwise. Good luck with the show.

93SVTCobra

Established Member
Mid-America is a good reason to miss our show! I went a few years ago and it was a blast! As soon as I get a trailer I will be joining you guys out there!

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR

Sorry Mark, I will not be able to make it. Brian and Kevin are dragging me to Hallet for the Shelby Mid-America meet that weekend. :coolman:

Yea, you guys wouldn't believe the arm twisting it took to get Dean to come. :dw: :dw: :dw: :dw: :dw: :dw: :dw: :dw: :dw: :D :D :D

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra-R

Yea, you guys wouldn't believe the arm twisting it took to get Dean to come. :dw: :dw: :dw: :dw: :dw: :dw: :dw: :dw: :dw: :D :D :D

OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!! :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

I sure hope my arm heals up pretty quick or I'll be shifting like Kevin! :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Dean95CobraR

OUCH OUCH OUCH!!!! :cryying: :cryying: :cryying:

I sure hope my arm heals up pretty quick or I'll be shifting like Kevin! :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just don't hurt yourself like you did before Road America last year. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread