New Toy

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
Just purchased this 2010 Subaru STI Spec C and there's only 54 in the US.
Yes it's going to be my daily driver

Subi1.jpg

Subi2.jpg

Subi6.jpg

Subi3.jpg

Subi5.jpg

DaBigBone

Established Member
Nice car. Whats different about the "Spec C?", and why did they only send 54 here?

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
Nice car. Whats different about the "Spec C?", and why did they only send 54 here?

Thanks, from what I've seen the Spec C offers JDM suspension including a thicker rear stabilizer bar, stiffer rear subframe bushings and a set of upgraded and retuned springs. And as for the sending only 54 I think that there were like 125 units made but I'm guessing that means worldwide

Never_Enough

Established Member
Did they improve the interior noise & ride quality over the past couple years? My ex's best friend had one & I didn't like driving it at all.

whiplash306

Established Member
You're gonna absolutely LOVE it!!! Look at my signature...of all the cars we've owned, the '04 STi was the absolute most reliable, well-rounded and fun car of them all...! Subaru's quality is amazing and the AWD combined with the turbo's hard hit makes for GREAT FUN street light to light. Enjoy! I'm a bit jealous!!!

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
You're gonna absolutely LOVE it!!! Look at my signature...of all the cars we've owned, the '04 STi was the absolute most reliable, well-rounded and fun car of them all...! Subaru's quality is amazing and the AWD combined with the turbo's hard hit makes for GREAT FUN street light to light. Enjoy! I'm a bit jealous!!!

I hope so I have friends who own wrx's and sti's and love them, but this is my 1st import for me but my on/off girlfriend doesn't like it

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
up here in Vermont, every other car is a subaru... You'll love it man, five of my friends have wrx's/sti's and they are all a blast, especially modded! This mod will be your best friend: CobbTuning.com - COBB Tuning Home Page

I have looked into Cobb's website, I have a friend who owns a shop here in Maryland that specializes in nothing but Subi's and he knows me well enough to know that I wanna go ballistic with the car LOL!!! it's just a matter on if my girlfriend lets me :burnout:

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
^^Tree huggin' hippies. Nice car.

Thanks, I got it because of my 2 daughters they don't like riding in anything else I have because of the exhaust. It wasn't my 1st choice I was looking at expeditions but then they saw the subi and like the color

Last edited:

vulture

Established Member
I have looked into Cobb's website, I have a friend who owns a shop here in Maryland that specializes in nothing but Subi's and he knows me well enough to know that I wanna go ballistic with the car LOL!!! it's just a matter on if my girlfriend lets me :burnout:

Not an acceptable response man , your girl knows who you are ! Mod the piss outta that thing!

Hyperstang

Iron Fist Lead Foot
Established Member
Not an acceptable response man , your girl knows who you are ! Mod the piss outta that thing!

I know :bash: I know she does but I'm trying to keep it somewhat stock for the kids. Believe me I want to sooooooo bad

Users who are viewing this thread