New track times

cobra0393

Established Member
Hey guys i went back to the track today with more boost, the 83lb injectors and a new tune. The car had no traction all day. The first pass of the day i left on 12psi and smoked the tires half track. Here is my best pass of the day.
60' 1.79
1/8 6.36
mph 112.98
That pass i left on about 5psi and it made 18-20psi. The car was spinning the first 60' pretty hard witch you can tell by the 60' it had. Im open to suggestions on how to make it the car hook. Im thinking about putting a 3.27 gear instead of the 3.73s that i have.

buddha93

Established Member
Nice friggin' number with that lousy 60' time!:thumbsup:

Took mine to the track a couple of weeks ago and had a hell of time trying to hook on a 275 BFG DR. Never did get better than a 1.9 as I was spinning the hell out of them, so I never made a full pass.......oh well. I run the 3.27 just to make it a bit more manageable on the steet. With the power your making (guessing by looking at the trap speed) I'd say it wouldn't hurt your car any. It's got plenty of power to make it up on the big end.

What exactly are you running for suspension?

cobra0393

Established Member
Full UPR suspension up front with Qa1 struts and coilovers. In the rear i have Upr double adj upper, Upr anti roll bar, and some cheap tubular lowers. Gonna try and have the car scalled within the next week or so.

buddha93

Established Member
Well, you've got the anti-roll bar which I would have suggested if you didn't. You've got the goods, just going to have to tweak it.

Don't know how your track was, but our track prep on T/T nights is lousy.

Big Ben

stangsofsouthflorida.com
Established Member
Very nice! Turbos rule I had one for a brief moment on an LX.

What tires are you using? I happen to be in love with Mickeys.

Users who are viewing this thread