New, unopened BBK 16320 Ceramic Coated Shorty Headers

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
The avg price I've seen is $450 plus shipping and as low as $376.19 at Autoanything.com. To move these and finish my car I have them priced lower than the lowest end of the spectrum at $350 shipped, continental US.

I won these on another Mustang forum and since I own a 3.7, that is my reason for selling. They are brand new. If someone wishes to buy them soon, I may be able to have them drop shipped to you.

Btw, I also have a brand new, unopened GoPro hero 3 white edition I won at the same forum last month for $170 shipped which is $30 lower than the lowest brand new price.

I have some iTrader feedback score that can be checked out at Dakota RT forum under Intense RT username.

Good deals!

Last edited:

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
Bump. Anyone interested?

I might have just a little room on price but I do have things in mind to finish my car. It's a great price already. If you're on the fence, go look for prices. The lowest I could find was autoanything at $427 shipped.

kcsburk

Established Member
If you use the coupon code 'EAG135WS' at autoanything.com these headers can be had for $376.19 shipped. :-D

Intense/CP

Taking Care of Business
Established Member
If you use the coupon code 'EAG135WS' at autoanything.com these headers can be had for $376.19 shipped. :-D
Thanks! I didn't know that. I thought I was giving a good price to move them quick. I'll change the price. I have these listed on multiple sites so I need to change the price on those too. Thanks again for the heads up.:thumbsup:

So, to move them quick $350 shipped, saving $26 over the lowest price found.

Users who are viewing this thread