New upholstery

04sonicL

Established Member
Just got back from my tax guy and he informed me that he messed up my taxes. Somehow did not claim my daughter as a dependent? Anyhow nice surprise that im getting 2k more back. So my question is have any of you guys gone with the all black lightning upholstery they offer on late model restorations? Looks pretty nice from the pictures on their site. Love the all black look never been a huge fan of our color scheme. Its $699 for both seats and center console. Im also curious what you think the charge to install might be if its more than I want to mess with.

04sonicL

Established Member
Thought it looked pretty nice from the pics on late model. If I pull the trigger on them I will most likely go with the black carpet as well. Did not see lightning specific carpet on that site, the heritage would fit our trucks correct.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Thought it looked pretty nice from the pics on late model. If I pull the trigger on them I will most likely go with the black carpet as well. Did not see lightning specific carpet on that site, the heritage would fit our trucks correct.

Yes, it should.

Azrael

Úlfhéðnar
Established Member
Oh sweet, I am starting to wear a hole through my bolster (thanks to carrying my Sig), now I have another option for the upholstery!

Users who are viewing this thread