NEW VENDOR ----> STIFFLERS <----

Brian@Stifflers

Established Member
Hello SVTP!

For those who already know us or are current customers, hello again and thank you for your business! If you're unfamiliar with Stifflers' line of products, we invite you to checkout our website (www.buystifflers.com) and explore what we have to offer. Stifflers' products have quickly earned a reputation for their high quality, innovative designs and outstanding performance.

We're excited to be onboard with SVTP and look forward to serving its' members. Whether working with one of Stifflers' exceptional dealers here on SVTP or directly with us, we're here to answer questions and assist in choosing the correct Stifflers products for your ride. Have a need for something not shown on our website? Let's know about it, we always welcome feedback and ideas for new products.

Also be sure to like us on Facebook a https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stifflers/114252365291198?ref=hl to get product announcements, special offers and company news.

And as always, if you plan on attending some of the years action packed events, such as Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach or any of the NMRA events, stop by our booth to say hello and see Stifflers products for yourself! At Stifflers, we beleive in supporting events that allow all of us to enjoy the hobby. Hope to see you soon.

PS – Be sure to look for the Discount Code on our vendor page!

94slowbra1

Established Member
I run the whole fit system with k-member brace and spider brace. Great fit and quality. Brian was also very helpful in answering all my questions. Welcome aboard

Nathan Sherlock

Established Member
Hi i was wondering if there are any differences between your subframe braces and maximum motorsports braces? Looking at buyinf for my 03 cobra, thanks

Mystic03

Established Member
in the market for a driveshaft loop...this looks like a very nice piece im ready to buy!

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Those that installed the driveshaft loop, is your car mostly track duty or street use? I never hear to much about people installing them on a street car.

SVTXTC

Established Member
Those that installed the driveshaft loop, is your car mostly track duty or street use? I never hear to much about people installing them on a street car.

I installed mine on a street car (for now). I will be at the track as well this spring. I didn't like the idea of the driveshaft coming into contact with me or my interior if I decide to get real ignorant some day or have some freak accident (my luck). It also is super high quality and a nice finish (never thought I would spend as much time underneath my car, but it matches my fit system sub frames and my custom transmission crossmember so it's all easy on the eyes!)- all Stiffler products. Once you have it, it's hard to imagine the car did not come with one.

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Mine is a street car....I installed one for "peace of mind" reasons.... As SVTXTC states....It would be my luck that something would go wrong.

Tom@Stifflers

Established Member
Hi i was wondering if there are any differences between your subframe braces and maximum motorsports braces? Looking at buyinf for my 03 cobra, thanks

Are you asking about just our subframe braces, or the whole FIT system which is designed to be used together? Currently you can use our FIT system with either our subframe connectors or Maximum's.

in the market for a driveshaft loop...this looks like a very nice piece im ready to buy!
Feel free to shop at www.buystifflers.com. Also, SVTP members get 5% off their order if they use promo code "SVTP5".

how much for the driveshaft loop and the tranny support
Feel free to shop at www.buystifflers.com. Also, SVTP members get 5% off their order if they use promo code "SVTP5".

Interested in safety loop as well, no fitment issues for T56 or 3" exhaust? Thanks.
You should have no issues.

Excellent! Excited to get shopping for a fit system in the spring!
Thanks, hope we can help you out. Remember SVTP members get 5% off their order if you use promo code "SVTP5".

lucheski

Established Member
Im running their Mustang Fit Kit, which is basically subframe connectors with a jacking rail...quality is top notch. Recommended and approved

Users who are viewing this thread