new VMP tuning 750hp TVS 2300 complete kit gt500.

Grabbygrabber

Established Member
I just bought this blower kit with tuner, plugs and idler. Installed on my car last Friday...totalled it Monday. I paid $3900 plus shipping. Someone is going to get a deal for $3400 with everything. Call me or PM 919-369-3821
Will Pritchett

Grabbygrabber

Established Member
Not with a Shelby...if I get another Mustang it will be a 2010 Roush Stage 3 like I had before. Now i am kicking myself for selling that beautiful car with forged internals and TVS already on it. The car made 646rwhp and 600tq and drove straight as an arrow. I was dissappointed with the GT500 even before I wrecked it...sloppy sled compared to my old car. The Roush was faster...lighter...and safer with the Roush suspension. I got a damn speeding ticket today in my F250 on the way home too. Having a great f'in week! 2 tickets and a total loss since monday morning.....F#$@

black03kbcobra

Flawless Victory!
Established Member
Damn dude sounds like you need to stay home for a week or so lol. Sorry to hear about all your bad luck though. It'll turn around for ya.

Grabbygrabber

Established Member
sale of TVS to Subzero pending. $3000 for kit...you guys missed out! Yeah, think i need to pull the shades and hide all sharp objects for a few days...LOL. thanks

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread