New way to cut the grass....

rust0r

Established Member
I want to see the end of the video where he's running in circles trying to catch the mower before it gets to the end of the rope....lol

Video was played at 4x the normal speed (as per the description on youtube), wouldn't have been hard to catch. It would have just wound itself tight against the stump and not gone anywhere, spun the wheels maybe, or just cut the engine if there is some safety feature built in if it can't go anywhere

Black Sex

Established Member
i wish my back yard was flat. i stll may try it. seems easy enough. find the center of the yard by making an "X" from corner to corner with some string or rope. once you find the intersect point pound a steak in the ground. tie a rope to the stake. put your mower on the outer most edge of your yard, and tie the other end of the rope to the inside edge of the mower so that it is tight. start mower and get a beer like stated aboved. then you can sit back and think of all the dumb things your neighbors are saying about you while you sit there and laugh to yourself

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
i wish my back yard was flat. i stll may try it. seems easy enough. find the center of the yard by making an "X" from corner to corner with some string or rope. once you find the intersect point pound a steak in the ground. tie a rope to the stake. put your mower on the outer most edge of your yard, and tie the other end of the rope to the inside edge of the mower so that it is tight. start mower and get a beer like stated aboved. then you can sit back and think of all the dumb things your neighbors are saying about you while you sit there and laugh to yourself

last part had me pissin my pants lol

NJ 03 GT

Established Member
So kinda tryed it... Doesnt work with my JD, but just play with it a lil and it DEF could work. Neighbors think im a redneck meth head now tho...

Users who are viewing this thread