New Wheels coming :D

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
I have deep dish bullitts sitting in my closet and a set of 17x8 take offs that I was having waiting to have painted black, but i saw these and changed my mind.

they are being shipped out today, should be picking up my tires next week and getting them mounted up....so pics soon to come :rockon: :rockon:

wheels1234657.jpg

Edit: Look twice, they aren't FR500s

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
i noticed they aren't fr's. those are sweet. i bet they're big bucks though. they gpt them in all chrome/polished?they look a lot like BBK Plasma's

Last edited by a moderator:

Jackie Chan

Established Member
yeah, the GT centercaps are supposed to fit as well as 05+ caps.....now to root around here at the store and find some pony center caps :D

Jackie Chan

Established Member
the guy is selling chrome, anthracite and black. they arent hard to find, but i wont post his information until i get the wheels. I dont want someone to buy them and get screwed or anything, although I have spoken to him a few times on the phone and he seems pretty damn cool. I asked him to ship them to my dealership, but he said he couldnt if it wasnt my verified address, which makes me comfortable that he is following the rules of paypal.

He even told me point blank that I knew these wheels are better looking than fr's when I told him i could buy them for less. I read the email laughed and knew he was right.

Last edited:

Jackie Chan

Established Member
maybe, they arent gems at all more of a project(at least one of them). It was anthracite and I painted it black, but it has a ding in the lip. Im not really how bad it is, the other is brand new and black

coolguy10786

Established Member
Definitly get some pics up when they're on. I almost thought about getting some when i saw them, but remember i have to do gears first because i keep putting that off.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
hell yeah those rims are badass, I was just looking at those on Ebay, if I didnt just buy my Saleens I would definitely get those

97CasperCobra

Track is Crack
Very nice....I've been thinking how these rims will look on a Mustang. Maybe next time I detail my friend's Ford GT I can throw his set on my Cobra. :-D

I'll be picking up some new rims here soon as well :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread