New wheels finally BAB

95FSTCOBRA

Established Member
Here is my 98 cobra new wheels 315s rear and in front 275s let me know what you guys think
DSC01605-1.jpg

DSC01594.jpg

DSC01604-1.jpg

DSC01606.jpg

DSC01572.jpg

DSC01592.jpg

Last edited:

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
What size rims are those? Those tires seem to bulge out quite a bit, it looks very clean though!

Ratchet

Established Member
Looks great.. but to me the tires are way to tall and bulgy up front. Would have went with a 265/35 or smaller...other than that looks awesome tho.. good choice on wheels for your car. :beer:

Mystic_SN95

Established Member
great looking wheels and tires

Wow! It looks great.

I'm looking to do something similar for my 1996 SN95 Cobra. Do you have any issues with rubbing?

Thanks.

95FSTCOBRA

Established Member
Thanks for the compliments. :beer: yes there the new sc saleen with rivets I wanted to go with something different lol. In the front I have no issue in rubbing I could make a full u turn . I always like the meaty tires on my car. Lol just for the aggressive look. But thanks guys for the great comments.

Last edited:

Wilk95GT

Non-SVT Poster
Established Member
Looks great man!!!

I was checking out a set of those at Carlisle All-Ford Nats... drooling over them actually! Haha.... Was thinking of selling my R's and getting a set of these, but without the rivets.

Was contemplating running 255's/315's too... thanks for the pics! Gives me an idea of what they look like on a SN95...

95FSTCOBRA

Established Member
Looks great man!!!

I was checking out a set of those at Carlisle All-Ford Nats... drooling over them actually! Haha.... Was thinking of selling my R's and getting a set of these, but without the rivets.

Was contemplating running 255's/315's too... thanks for the pics! Gives me an idea of what they look like on a SN95...

lol no problem, post some pictures when you get them on :rockon:

mystical

Established Member
Very nice and clean! What is the mileage? What kind of tailpipes do you have?

Users who are viewing this thread