New wheels for King Kong 2

408-COUPE

Established Member
After going to Mexico to watch some races about 2 and a half weeks ago, I got motivated and started ordering parts last week. Since TX2K11 its just been on the dyno once for fun and then sat. Ive been meaning to take it to paint but i just havnt had time at all. This is what ive come up with so far.
Before

DSC_0334.jpg

DSC_0331-1.jpg

After

DSC_0136-1.jpg

DSC_0139-1.jpg

DSC_0142-1.jpg

Hopefully my new one of these will ship out tomorrow. If anyone saw the TX2K11 video, this is one of the bigger reasons of why the tires didnt want to stay still.

DSC_0149-1.jpg

408-COUPE

Established Member
Looks better. What color are you painting it? Black?

I wish! Then it would look just like my old car which i should have never sold. I really want white with black trim, but i will probably do a silver. I just hate the stripes more than anything.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
I wish! Then it would look just like my old car which i should have never sold. I really want white with black trim, but i will probably do a silver. I just hate the stripes more than anything.

Agreed.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member

408-COUPE

Established Member
Thats the exact paint scheme i want! I may just say screw it and do that.

408-COUPE

Established Member
I like it, either way it's a sick car!

More info on the converter story?
What's the motor setup again?

Thanks. It was blowing through the converter like crazy. Pretty much made instant boost and blew off the tires no matter what. Its a 300CI with a mid frame 88. Nothin special.

DSC_0126-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread