New wheels for my BAB Cobra

C0BRA_C0MMANDER

Established Member
So I finally received my new wheels and tires yesterday! Sve series 2 wheels with no fitment issues.

photo5_zpsb24f2eb0.jpg

photo3_zpse6f3fee0.jpg

photo2_zps34af25f9.jpg

98BABCobra

Established Member
Nice looking wheels. I've been toying with the idea of buying some new wheels for my BAB, but I just can't commit and make up my mind on a wheel. Right now I have stock wheels painted a gunmetal grey color, but lately I've really been having the desire for a staggered set-up.

C0BRA_C0MMANDER

Established Member
Nice looking wheels. I've been toying with the idea of buying some new wheels for my BAB, but I just can't commit and make up my mind on a wheel. Right now I have stock wheels painted a gunmetal grey color, but lately I've really been having the desire for a staggered set-up.

Thanks! I was all about getting fr500s but then I saw these wheels. Stock wheels look great too I still have mine. Staggered is the way to go!

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member
Thanks! I was all about getting fr500s but then I saw these wheels. Stock wheels look great too I still have mine. Staggered is the way to go!

I will trade you some FR500's for them......right now lol. Looks GREAT!!!! Care to give us pricing and where you ordered them???

C0BRA_C0MMANDER

Established Member

yfz162

88mph....serious shit!!!!
Established Member

jwt390030

Established Member
keep the chrome. those look rad. i wanted to get a set of saleen sc style and now you have me rethinking the whole thing. i just got rid of 18's and hated the ride quality. went back to 17's.

C0BRA_C0MMANDER

Established Member
LOL, thanks for the link. The wheels look GREAT on the BAB!!!!

No problem man! Thanks much!

keep the chrome. those look rad. i wanted to get a set of saleen sc style and now you have me rethinking the whole thing. i just got rid of 18's and hated the ride quality. went back to 17's.

These chrome wheels are not going anywhere lol! I did think about the anthracite or the black set on my car but I couldn't resist the chrome wheels. I had 17' cobra r wheels on my car but ride quality with a lowered car and old tires was pretty rough.

would you part with your 98 wheels?

I'm planning on keeping them for now.

Users who are viewing this thread