New wheels for the Cobra

Chuy

Established Member
Here are the new wheels for my Cobra. They are True Forged Speed 5s in chrome. Im using Nittos 265-35-18 and 305-35-18 DRs. I only had the chance to take a few pictures. What do you guys think?

TrueForged.jpg

TrueForged-3.jpg

TrueForged-4.jpg

TrueForged-2.jpg

gksingh

Established Member
That looks sweet...

And polish the exhaust dude, that would add quite a bit to the car..

Zeekmann

Established Member
very nice, would love to see those on my ride! Now you def need to pony up and do your cat-back!! Comes with having TF wheels!

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
I dont like the way the spokes look without a lip on the front wheel. but overall they are great!!! saving up for some TF wheels this summer, their shop is an hour from me

Hodgepodge

Established Member
nice. much better than CCW Classics, which is what I was expecting to see when I clicked on this thread

Terminator-Fox

Soon...
Established Member
Looks good. I always see people going with CCWs and TF wheels but I never see a price on them.

Awesome looking wheels for sure but I never see a price either for wheels such as these. I'm gonna make a guesstimate and it's close to $3,000 :shrug:

To the OP the Cobra looks amazing :rockon:

Chuy

Established Member
That looks sweet...

And polish the exhaust dude, that would add quite a bit to the car..
Thanks :beer: and for the polished exhaust. I need to stop being lazy and just do it.

very nice, would love to see those on my ride! Now you def need to pony up and do your cat-back!! Comes with having TF wheels!

Thanks, I'll work on the exhaust this month! :beer:

I dont like the way the spokes look without a lip on the front wheel. but overall they are great!!! saving up for some TF wheels this summer, their shop is an hour from me
Thanks for the comments. TF are nice wheels!

are u going to the knotts show this year?
Yes, I'm going with a few friends.

Chuy

Established Member
I got the wheels used in the market place of this forum in the low 2k range. You might want to hit up Steve for prices on some wheels. There are some sets for sale right now.
Here is one LINK

Users who are viewing this thread