New wheels on my '15 GT

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Car looks sick! I'd do the pinstripe, like you said it will break all the black up a bit.

+1.

I like the rim style, and the personal touches to the car are very nice.

However, with the car and rims being black, it's hard to see (in pictures anyways) how nice those rims are. Kind of blend in.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Thanks everyone. :beer:

Car looks perfect but that 2nd pic shows the lines of the car the best IMO. Awesome.

That's my favorite shot too.

I also say no to the pin stripe and powder coat the brake calipers grabber blue instead. That should really break up all the black

The calipers will most likely get powder coated too. By "break up the black" I meant the black between the tire and wheel. Pinstripes are a good way to set the rim apart.

+1.

I like the rim style, and the personal touches to the car are very nice.

However, with the car and rims being black, it's hard to see (in pictures anyways) how nice those rims are. Kind of blend in.

Yeah it's tough to capture them with my cell phone camera. In person you can see the wheels perfectly but it doesn't show up. The GB pinstripes look better in person too. A good camera would show the detail much better.

Love the striping but I wouldve went a different route, all black, no stripes, with yellow wheel lettering.

Black and yellow is a great combo. When I first got the car I had no intentions of putting stripes on it, I wanted to keep it all black. I fell in love with the GT350 style stripes when they came out though. They fit perfect on the car IMO.

Ron_B

Established Member
looks good. dont take this the wrong way, but these look very very similar to RTR wheels

VaporGT

-
Established Member
Combo looks sick. If you got a set of Baer 6S in grabber blue it would really set off the entire car.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Wow looks real clean. Good job.

Looks sick I like it.

Nailed it dude! I would love to see the rim stripe with blue calipers as well! You have a great eye for detail.

Thanks! :beer:

Combo looks sick. If you got a set of Baer 6S in grabber blue it would really set off the entire car.

Thanks! It already has a set of massive 6 piston Brembo's that work great so I probably won't change them. But I'd love to powder coat them.

I snapped a couple of quick pics today and you can see a little more detail and the blue looks better.

6700C331-DA50-4107-B00D-77FEDAEFDFB3_zpspckjsm2j.jpg

B3B2341B-DD89-4973-900F-2322A1FA1774_zpsr82mb21l.jpg

T.Man

Established Member
Incredibly nice ride! I like the grabber blue touch. Think it would look great on the wheels too

Users who are viewing this thread