New wheels on the Notch..PICS

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
I had gotten tired of my old wheels and tried something different with a set of trashed Steeda Ultralights. They were powdercoated by Millers in Lilburn a steel gray color. I like the open spoke look and they will really show off the Cobra R 4 piston Brembo calipers and eradispeed rotors once I get them on.

Anyway an old pic and a bunch of new.
The old ROH RT wheels:
dsc0035xp9.jpg

And the new Steeda wheels...I painted the center as the steeda emblem looked goofy.

dsc00397bx8.jpg

dsc00396dp4.jpg

dsc00395lo6.jpg

dsc00398dt9.jpg

dsc00399bc2.jpg

dsc00400pj7.jpg

dsc00406cw7.jpg

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Old wheels sold in less than 1 day.
The ROH RT wheels really were too wide due to the backspacing for the coupe. To fit right I would have had to machine material off the hub of the wheel in the front, then it would have had interference with the coilovers and then the new Brembo calipers I have on the way would not fit. The Steeda's fit perfect with the 94 spindles and 95 rearend and have tons of clearance for the 4 piston Brembo's

Last edited:

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
Sick, even sicker with the side skirts and wing removed. :)

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
The wing and skirts will prob come off this winter. I have to see what my car fund looks like after the holiday season. Already the 4 piston Brembo's and eradispeed rotors that are on the way ate into my winter project funds.

G-STANG

Established Member
Looking good as always. I was looking at set of ultra lights also so you helped my decision. Not to many people have these on a fox. Are they 17's or 18's and what tire size front and rear

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
The wheels are 17x9. The backspacing is 6" tire size is 245/40/17 Michelin Pilot Sport (not cheap at all) on front and 275/40/17 Nitto Drag Radials on the back. Had to cut the lip on the rear fender to keep from rubbing with the wider 95 rear axle.

Last edited:

88gtstreetrod

Established Member
I have seen this car many times in person, mostly from behind (too fast). This is one the nicest coupes in the country. The suspension in the car is great and the fit, finish and workman ship is insane. I have been trying to buy this coupe since I meet Randy. Great Car !!!

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
Randy, Im still down for you just giving me the car whenever, load that sob and drop it off as soon as you can, thanks! :)

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Thanks for the props Steve....I still haven't forgot about you either lil' Dave. I see you're still hittin' the streets with the usual suspects down in the P'Cola....LOL.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Well I be the bad guy...I dont like them but none the less your car is extremely clean.

Users who are viewing this thread