New wheels...

AmazonFocusSVT

Amazon Racing Focus Guru
Established Member
They're heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere! [}:)]

812595_38_full.jpg

812595_39_full.jpg

812595_40_full.jpg

They are 17" Rota Attacks in plain gold.....there are TWO SETS left, and they will go quick!!!

AmazonFocusSVT

Amazon Racing Focus Guru
Established Member
elliot400 said:
Is there any noticeable perf change due to the extreme light weight of your new wheels? E-

I've had lightweight Rotas since day one, so, any change from the Grids to the Attacks? Nope. :-D

From OEM to the FIRST set, yeah, hell yes...

...also to address another question, they come in white, royal steel gray, black with polished lip (what I had first) gold and bronze. They have two golds that I know of and if you want a color they dont have, expect a 2-3 month wait.

See whats in stock at www.rotawheel.com and click "check stock"

AmazonFocusSVT

Amazon Racing Focus Guru
Established Member
I almost went the TiChrome route, but with Subzeros....then I saw they had these, one email and one week, they were at my door.

I love Rota...the US Importer (Cosmic Marketing) bends over backwards to help people out. Also, they hook my friends up with discounts. If you want Rotas...go to www.rotawheel.com do 'check stock' make sure its in and PM me...I will let you know how much they are. TiChrome is a few extra bucks over a std. color, so be ready to kick out. Also, its a COLOR, not Chrome Alloy....so its chrome...but still 14-16lbs. ;-) Best of both worlds...

Users who are viewing this thread