New wing

Hey all.....i've been thinking of getting a new wing, preferably a Saleen S281 wing...i understand they cost $200 from saleen.com, but my question is, if i take it to the dealer to get painted and installed, how much am i looking at, or maybe a local paint store....can anyone give me a pretty good estimate....thanks!

gunsfan1

Banned
I know I got mine done cheap, but I bought a genuine Saleen S281 wing on eBay for $200, and had a local (and good) shop do a chip repair on the corner, prep and paint for $100.

thanks guyz.....i wont be replacing the wing anytime soon.....a mother f'in ricer cut me off earlier today as i was leaving school and i swerved to avoid the hit and in the process damaged my 2 left rims, rear one just has a chip no biggie(cosmetic but not worth replacing) and then the front right is screwed so i have to buy a new rim:(

chknhwk

Dude! Don't go out and buy new wheels yet. PM me, I curbed two of mine and bought four brand new factory wheels. So rather than buy two more factory wheels for two sets of the same I'll probably buy four FR500 wheels or something.
Soooo, what I'm getting at is I have four wheels, '98 Cobra style, and two are good. If you're interested let me know.

i only have to replace one of them and a friend of mine is getting me a pretty damn good deal on oem 98 cobra's...which are the ones i have on right now.....but outta curiousity how much do you think u will be selling them for?

chknhwk

Beats me, I haven't had a chance to see what they're going for right now but I can't imagine asking much more than ~$125 apiece.
I really don't need them... Unless I hit curbs again.

BOTLFED98

Established Member
Originally posted by hwkrcng
Wow. They're not factory wheels are they?

yup, they sure are....just open up any mustang mag and look for diversified (sp?) in MI and also gef (gene evans ford)!

Users who are viewing this thread