New Year Goals

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
It's going to be a busy year. We have plans to set up a sawmill, build a cottage out of state with said sawmill, do a 78 4×4 body swap on to a late model frame and drive train. Build a 3million dollar compound for a client and a 3/4 mil. Addition in town. Can't wait to look back on this thread.
So how did everyone do this last year? I managed to get the sawmill parts moved up to New York from VA. Set the rail post to rock 5 ft in the ground. Swap out the cat 3208 power unit engine out, but that's about it for the mill. The engine swap threw a wrench in the bigger cottage plans, but we started an out of state cabin build for the boys in October and more or less wrapped it up this past week. My son is still working on his 78 f250 in the garage, so my 78 sits outside along with an 04 donor.
Both custom homes got a late start, it's been a challenging task being so far removed from supplies and crews willing to work so far out. Overall I'm happy with our accomplishments. The extra bonus is witnessing my to youngest boys step up to help.

Goals for this next year as follows. Wrap up the two home projects. Start another addition project. Build a dock and zip line up north. Start the body swap if the garage clears out.

Happy New Year to all! May you be blessed with good health, financial security, and a loving family!

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Bring my 01 Cobra back to her former glory

And maybe win bass tourny this year...won 2 club tourny last year but its been a few years since ive won a bigger tourny. I was competive in the 3 big ones i fished last year but finishing in the top 25% doesnt blow my skirt up lol...i need a top 5 or better and cash a check to not be pissy lol

Recon

Established Member
Get my big block project done before spring.
Save up some more money to finally resume my Mach 1 restoration.
Gain weight.
Maybe the year to get some dogs again. Still not sure if I’m ready yet.
Go shooting regularly now that I have a range close by.
Try to spend more time with my niece and nephew.
Go see my father’s father more.

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Would love to finally secure some land in western CO in 2023. Been on the radar for a couple years but as time goes on I get more bored and more ready for the change

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
No more energy drinks. Break all of my current track records.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I should try to lose some weight. I've packed on a few since I stopped smoking (unplanned) in October.

Users who are viewing this thread