New Years resolutions

Finaltheorem47

I'm a Lead Farmer
Established Member
I have three,and promised my friend 5 punches as hard as he wants anywhere besides face or crotch if I break any.

- Not stop weight training
- Take all advantage opportunitys
- Make school #1 priority

Oh and for you ex-smokers, I dunno if this helps, but I herd if you eat some chocolate when you crave a cigarette, it helps.

Last edited:

97/4.6w/fangs

NA FTW
Established Member
my wife and I did our resolutions together.

Overall: Better quality of life

this includes little things like

-strengthen our relationship
-be active parents when our kid is born in May
-be healthier and take care of our bodies
-surround ourselves with people that care about us
-get the ball rolling on my home business

We're going to post a few copies of the list up throughout the house to remind us what to strive for each day. Seems to be working so far.

KingCobra10Sec

Project Cobra R in Progre
Established Member
My New Years Resolution are

1. 12 Certifications in 12 Months - One will be PMP - Project Management Professional, MCSE 2008 - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer. CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Administrator.

2. Gain 10LBS

3. Get back into shape, the old me 3yrs ago would easily wipe the floor with me now.

4. Buy my first investment property - (take advantage while the market is still down)

5. Big New Toy around spring-mid year pending I achieve most of the first 4 goals) toys will be either a new kawi 636 or 93-98 TT Supra or 05/06 C6 corvette.

6. Enjoy Life A Lot More...

7. Not really a resolution but either find a nice girl I really want to spend time getting a little older and want to settle down (I am 26 right now). OR bang at least 1-2 new girls every month for 2009...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread