NEW YORK GIANTS PLAYOFF TICKETS 50 Yard Line!

cobramike03

Established Member
hey what's up, my family has had season tickets for almost 45 years and we are selling our 2 50yd line tickets to the giants first round playoff game. They are in section 131 row 9. You will be about 15 feet from the visitors bench at the game! These tickets are awesome and will sell fast, i have them on EBAY right now for a buy it now price of $4000. My dad may take a little less than that so shoot me offers! I will overnight the tickets as soon as payment is received and will also throw in a VIP parking pass for the game.

Thanks,

cobramike :rockon:

**Please PM me with any inquiries, also my cell is 203.996.1670**

cobramike03

Established Member
not for the playoffs buddy, that's confidential what we paid, unless you are interested in purchasing the tickets please dont comment on non relevant information

stangin99

Established Member
Resale for playoff tickets is typically like 10% more than regular season prices per round.

But hey, thanks for ripping off anyone that actually wants to go see the game!

cobramike03

Established Member
they're going for 2500 a piece on stub hub and i have to pay 60k in PSL's u waste product. here i sell them to you for 500 each if it makes u happy ok?

MVPJEFF106

Boosted PoPo
Established Member
I have Season Tickets for the Giants in Section 131 Row 20 Seats 12, 13, 14, 15. (Exactly the 50 yard line)and tickets cost me $100 face value plus a parking pass ($25.00). I usually sell them for a few hundred bucks each for a regular game. Playoffs, I sold last year for $600 each per game. You'd be surprised what people around NY will pay to see the giants. EVERY game is sold out EVERY YEAR. By the way, a PSL is a Personal Seat License. There is a New Giants Stadium being built and to help with the cost they are charging $25,000 per season ticket fee to renew the tickets next year. Yup, $100k for 4 season tickets (PLUS COST OF TICKETS!!!) Huge ripoff, but what are you gonna do?

EVO-lution

Established Member
4000 to watch them lose....

Is plaxico gonna be back atleast?

I doubt it. but hey u never know. They'll prolly dump him after this season

I have Season Tickets for the Giants in Section 131 Row 20 Seats 12, 13, 14, 15. (Exactly the 50 yard line)and tickets cost me $100 face value plus a parking pass ($25.00). I usually sell them for a few hundred bucks each for a regular game. Playoffs, I sold last year for $600 each per game. You'd be surprised what people around NY will pay to see the giants. EVERY game is sold out EVERY YEAR. By the way, a PSL is a Personal Seat License. There is a New Giants Stadium being built and to help with the cost they are charging $25,000 per season ticket fee to renew the tickets next year. Yup, $100k for 4 season tickets (PLUS COST OF TICKETS!!!) Huge ripoff, but what are you gonna do?

Yea a friend of mines stepfather has season tickets to the Jets but is getting rid of them after this season cause of pricing. its ridiculous what they charge nowadays.:nono:

Users who are viewing this thread