new z/28 at nurburgring

cam346

Established Member
Z28-Camaro set 2 1.jpgZ28-Camaro set 2 2.jpgZ28-Camaro set 2 4.jpgZ28-Camaro set 2 10.jpg interesting wing on rear and front

jacker1991

Established Member
It really is a shame that the Camaro is so dam ugly. Can't deny their performance lately though. (yes, I am aware they cost more, but still).

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Chevy looks like they really mean business this time around with the new ZL1 and Z/28! I wouldn't mind owning either one of them.

BRNG ITT

Established Member
That camo works pretty well...

You can't even see the guys mullet under his helmet.

Rainmaker

2highPSI
Established Member
Damn, that thing looks badass. Ford is still my main brand, but I have gone from being Ford vs Chevy to more of a American vs rest-of-the-world type mentality. I think I could own a few GM products in my garage now with less guilt then in the past.

still won't own a Chevy truck, though haha

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
Damn. I hope Ford has a response to this. I hate to say it, but looking at this and knowing the performance of a regular SS, this thing is probably going to beat the GT350R, sorry.

earl lee

Established Member
Damn. I hope Ford has a response to this. I hate to say it, but looking at this and knowing the performance of a regular SS, this thing is probably going to beat the GT350R, sorry.

Chevy not going to release it until it faster then the current GT350R at the very least.

Im just curious as to what they have under the hood. Did they go the N/A route? I didnt think they would make another z28 since they dont have any special n/a motor they can just drop in there. So im really curious as we know what the ZL1 will have so what will this thing be powered by.

Last edited:

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.

It better be lol.

Rainmaker

2highPSI
Established Member

Of course it will be. Why would they build release a new Z/28 after the release and production of the GT350R if it was going to be slower?

Users who are viewing this thread