Newb to the big power

Hello fellow Ford heads

Well yesterday I bought a 2010 Shelby with a 2.3 TVS amongst a few other goodies. This has always been the forum I've went to for research and just wanted to say hi and that I'm planning on going quite a bit further with this car and I'm pumped I finally became a member. Seems like there's lots of knowledge on here. The dealership I bought it off said 652 whp but I have no idea who's tunes in it or anything so I plan to take the car to Lightspeed in Red Deer, Alberta for tuning next week. Anyways just wanted to drop a line and say that I'm pumped to finally be able to relate and contribute. We went to our first car show today!!

c8c47d2558f069827253d7cb0ba72640.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
Welcome!! Beautiful car and color combo!

That TVS is quite potent, and honestly can support big power when the fuel system and engine can handle it. First gen Ford Racing units are a little bottle necked with the case if thats what you have, but porting by places like BPS can help uncork it. There are upgrades to really get serious with you car. The TVS is really hard to beat bang for your buck. Seem to have much better reliability than Whipple or Kenne Bell units.

With the TVS 2650 rotor pack coming and VMP getting ready to launch their Gen3 supercharger its a great time to enjoy these beautiful cars.

Still, a set of cams and conversion to E50-85 ( as Ive recently found out) can unlock some serious power!

Glad youre here, and again welcome!

Welcome!! Beautiful car and color combo!

That TVS is quite potent, and honestly can support big power when the fuel system and engine can handle it. First gen Ford Racing units are a little bottle necked with the case if thats what you have, but porting by places like BPS can help uncork it. There are upgrades to really get serious with you car. The TVS is really hard to beat bang for your buck. Seem to have much better reliability than Whipple or Kenne Bell units.

With the TVS 2650 rotor pack coming and VMP getting ready to launch their Gen3 supercharger its a great time to enjoy these beautiful cars.

Still, a set of cams and conversion to E50-85 ( as Ive recently found out) can unlock some serious power!

Glad youre here, and again welcome!

Thanks guys, the sheet I got got in the car said it was a port matched blower so I'm not sure what the deal is with it. I asked the guy I bought it from and he said he would put me in touch with the previous owner cause I'm not really sure what mods are done to it besides the visual stuff. I'd love to get it on E85 but unless I buy barrels of it then I can't cause of availability up here in Alberta. I'll post an update after I take it to Lightspeed and figure out what's what.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread