Newbie from Houston Texas

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
well as i said im a newbie in houston, im goin to school here in houston originally from amarillo, tx, im a young guy 20 years old and i like reading up on mustangs of all kinds tryin to take it all in

ive only owned mustangs in my 4 years of driving, my first car was a 94 gt, and currently i drive a 2002 gt

94 red gt- Port & Polish Cobra gt40 heads, e-303 cam, edelbrock performer intake, frpp 3.73, coilovers, 18x9 chrome saleens tuning done by me w/ the moates programmer 14.2 @ 97mph through a 160k AODE tranny:dancenana: Working out the kinks in the tuning but pretty dialed in i think

2002 black gt- my college car more reliable than the 5.0, i dont think the 5.0 could make the 10 hour drive to houston, JLT cold air, 4.10s, SCT Livewire, and still slow lol i would say high 14s but havent takin to the track yet

I got a little bored w/ Corral so i decided to try out SVTP seems pretty cool so far

Any questions? just ask i enjoy talking about cars

Last edited:

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
Oh, there's also HTownRacing, HoustonPerformanceDriving, TexasPerformanceEvents, XplicitPerformance, West Houston Muscle, Modular Depot, Modular Misfits, ModularFords, and that's all I can can think about right now......LOL

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
You have any problems w/ theft in the spring area??

ive had my car hit twice, my quarter panel rear scoops stolen, and my borla stingers cut off my car in the 8 months living here, also had my apt broke into, 2 laptops, 2 shotguns, and my old debit card stolen

i hate it tryin to break my lease lol:shrug:

Blade Runner

Texas; We'll kick ur ass!
Established Member
You have any problems w/ theft in the spring area??

ive had my car hit twice, my quarter panel rear scoops stolen, and my borla stingers cut off my car in the 8 months living here, also had my apt broke into, 2 laptops, 2 shotguns, and my old debit card stolen

i hate it tryin to break my lease lol:shrug:

Damn, hoss... Sounds like you've got either shit luck, shit neighbors, or both.... It's a shame you couldn't make those asshole suck start one of those shotguns....

4.6mustang5.0

ModularFive.ohohoh
Established Member
yeah man i was at the breaking point after the apt break in

I almost moved home but i decided if i can just make it through school that i will be better off in the end

but yeah i live in a shitty area, i moved here and signed a lease before looking around at the people i live with:cuss:

Users who are viewing this thread