Newbie from Maryland

goinsvt

Established Member
I've been lurking here for over a year soaking up everyone's knowledge on the 2013 Raptor and have learned a lot here. I finally placed an order last week for a 2013 Raptor - Race Red with 801A package, moonroof, bed extender and tonneau cover. Got it for $500 over invoice but now have to suffer through the anxious wait. I'm upgrading from a Ford Explorer Sport Trac so I'm looking forward to a different driving experience and excited about joining the Raptor Nation.

MDShelby

Established Member
Premium Member
Congrats! You will be so happy with your truck.

Last edited:

goinsvt

Established Member
It's here

Dealer surprised me Friday when he told me the truck is here. It's awesome. Haven't really had a chance to get out and enjoy yet but it looks great sitting in the driveway. Can't figure out how to post pics yet but I'll try to get some up soon.

Stroszek

Goes to 11
Established Member
Congratulations! Just seeing sitting in your driveway provides plenty of enjoyment so you're doing alright. I hope you do manage to get out and drive it though.

To post pics here, you'll want to use a hosting site like Photobucket and copy the IMG URLs here.

goinsvt

Established Member
Thanks Ben. Yeah, it's Apple Ford in Columbia. Ask for Joe Judge. I rode by there at lunch on day last week and believe I saw one on the lot.

Users who are viewing this thread