oneslowmach1

I just joined and was wondering if anybody knows the best place to get a forged short block, heads for a good price? I am also looking to sell my Vortech SQ Polished Supercharger 9.5 # pullie and Aftercooler off my Mach1. It is still on my car and the person buying it would have to remove it since I am stationed in Korea. Maybe I can pursuade my dad into doing it? I know it sucks , but oh well I am taking offers, as long as they are reasonable. The car has 17,000 miles on it. The supercharger was put on at about 7,000. I purchased the car with it on it and as a testament to its reliability here is the story, I bought the car from a dealership in Florida through Ebay. I Picked it up and drove it from Florida to Georgia, a day later I drove the car from Columbus, Ga. to Los Angeles, Ca. in 36 hours with only fuel stops and a 4 hour sleep brake. The car just got dynoed and retuned to 91 octane from 93 octane. It was pushing 477 rwhp and 449 rwtq on 93 and now it is pushing 442 rwhp and 404 rwtq to keep it safe from poor fuel and winter blends. The car has no other engine mods. I am purchasing a HP Performance Twin Turbo Stage III kit and expect to push between 800 to 1000 hp, this is why I want to get rid of it and yes the short block will also be for sale. If interested I have dyno print out, :pepper: pictures and a video of the Dyno taking place. Anyways, I am interested in finding out what mods are being made and what numbers are being posted. If anyone has a TT setup please reply asap.

Users who are viewing this thread