Newest video of my car

thnktwce

YES!! I am!!
Established Member
Well it ran a 9.54 with the Kenne Bell and Nitrous, if that helps you out any. I will not say what it runs right yet...

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
thnktwce said:
Well it ran a 9.54 with the Kenne Bell and Nitrous, if that helps you out any.
It doesn't ;-) Yeah I'm guessing you're running quite a bit better than that now huh?

CobraTime

Established Member
I dont think anyones gave ya the proper holyshit on that one but...

HOLYSHIT THAT WAS BADASS! Ive never seen 03/04 Cobra pop er I should say RIDE a wheelie like that very nice

Last edited:

CHINI

Do Work
Established Member
You need to up the turbo size! Even though thats f*ing moving i think with a little bit bigger of a turbo it will be even more insane!

thnktwce

YES!! I am!!
Established Member
musclefan21 said:
that was an 8 sec run man. i bet money on it!!

I wouldn't bet against you ;-)

I really hate to put ladder bars or even wheelie bars on. I just see it as a easy way out kinda of deal....just launch go on some wheels and let it ride out...now to get a car to ride out without bars is more impressive IMO...Plus I would hate to have to take them off every time I drove the car to town!

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
id bet it wasnt an 8 second pass... needs a little bigger turbo on it for sure, but damn that car straight up HOOKS!!!

thnktwce

YES!! I am!!
Established Member
SVTdubs said:
id bet it wasnt an 8 second pass... needs a little bigger turbo on it for sure, but damn that car straight up HOOKS!!!

I would take that bet with you, and your money...

SVTdubs

Established Member
where is benson? post a slip up! No street 03 cobra has gone 8's that I know of that is not an all out drag car that isnt driven on the street... post up a slip or vid! Thats impressive for such a small turbo. I had a GT47-80 on my 03 cobra and I still thought it was too small (highway car)

post up a slip or vid showing the 8 second pass!

Blown02

Established Member
SVTdubs said:
where is benson? post a slip up! No street 03 cobra has gone 8's that I know of that is not an all out drag car that isnt driven on the street... post up a slip or vid! Thats impressive for such a small turbo. I had a GT47-80 on my 03 cobra and I still thought it was too small (highway car)

post up a slip or vid showing the 8 second pass!
hes not gonna post up times because he races for $.looks like that car will go 8s imo.

SVTdubs

Established Member
where is benson? I know a legit 8 second street car that would probably race for lots of money if you are solidly in the 8's. I dont know what state benson is... probably too far but its worth a shot.

And about secrets, they are either a lot faster than they look or more times than not, a lot slower than they hint you to believe....

Users who are viewing this thread