Newish Memeber, Pics of my 2012 GT

Dan12GT

Established Member
I have posted maybe a total of 20 something times so far so I think I can consider myself pretty new here. I wanted to throw up some pics finally. Let me know what you guys think!

Before I lowered it:

IMG_0390.jpg

After
IMG_0488_zpsd3c938b0.jpg

IMG_0481_zpsce889f37.jpg

IMG_0490_zps46a9e7e1.jpg

IMG_0495_zps08b7f0a9.jpg

Dan12GT

Established Member
Those are the Raxiom headlamps only Late Model Restoration sells. They are a tad different from the AM style lamps due to having a clear lens. I like them a lot but think it will look way better paired up with a saleen grille and CS/Boss front facia.

coposrv

Established Member
I like it. Everything looks better with a little drop. Saleen grill and satin sve drifts.

Gr8toz

Established Member
Much better lowered, looks great. I only see one thing I would change, exhaust tips are out a little to far.

Dan12GT

Established Member
Car looks good man. Any mods?

Nothing major. Air Raid CAI, borla s-type catback. It has put down 382whp and 387torque as its best dyno numbers so far. I am really itching to bite the bullet on a tune. Not sure what route I want to go with that yet.

looks great......did those wheels come black?...or did you paint them?

I actually bought the car used with 3000 miles, it was repo'd from the previous owner back to the same dealer. I saw the car online and jumped on it. The previous owner had the wheels painted black from the factory. Ford charged it as a $1000 dollar option!! Crazy money to spend on something like that. So far the paint has held up great!

Much better lowered, looks great. I only see one thing I would change, exhaust tips are out a little to far.

I agree with you on the exhaust. Nothing really I can do though unless I get it cut and re-welded. I think its a common thing with borla s-type catback.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread